Creating More Compelling, Castable CharactersOnline
Great Characters bring stories to life.
Compelling, Original Characters attract major talent and grab executives' attention.
Iconic Characters are remembered forever.
Nothing keeps an executive, agent or actor reading to the last past more than a character that connects with and engrosses them.
If you've ever struggled with getting to know your characters, giving them depth, making them pop on the page, crafting convincing arcs, keeping your protagonist consistent, or making your characters feel three-dimensional ... Then enjoy this 4-Week Online Course sure to improve your story-telling skills.
Through over 10 Hours of Interactive Webinars, Special Industry Guests, and over two dozen Exclusive Character Exercises and Assignments, I will show you new ways to approach your characters, stories and structure that will lead you to creating more elevated and more compelling, castable characters!
You can now order and enjoy the full 4-week Webinar course including 5 Q&As with major Hollywood writers On-Demand on your own time. You can attend from anywhere and listen at YOUR convenience!
During this course, we will cover:
- 24 Exclusive Exercises to Create a Character Profile with Purpose
- 15 Elements of Three-Dimensional, Elevated Characters
- Crafting Strong, Original Female Characters
- How to take Archetypes to the Next Level
- Different Strategies to Introduce your Characters
- Keys to Describing your Characters in Engaging, Visual Ways
- The Pathology of Great Antagonists & How to Write Memorable Villains
- Keys to Creating Subplots & Strong Supporting Characters
- Writing Roles Actors Want to Play
- Studying Character Profiles of Iconic Movie Characters
- And More!
NOW ON SALE FOR JUST $229 - PLUS YOU GET AN ADDITIONAL $5 OFF THROUGH ISA!
Q&As include Chad Hayes (Writer, The Conjuring, San Andreas), Mickey Fisher (Writer/Creator, Extant on CBS), Blake Robbins (Actor/Director, Oz, The Sublime & Beautiful), Ben Lustig & Jake Thornton (sold Winter’s Knight spec for $1M!), and Dana Horgan (Staff Writer, Once Upon A Time).
ORDER NOW and I look forward to helping all of you make your characters shine!