Selling Your Screenplay Once & for All | SCREENWRITINGClassroom - Los Angeles
Class Begins: 05/01/2016 Ends: 05/22/2016
Class Time: 7:00 pm - echo date("g:i a", strtotime($class['class_end_time'])); ?> (PDT)
Are you just starting out? You've read the screenwriting books, joined writers groups, taken expensive seminars, but still can't get a decision maker to read your work?
Or, better yet, are you actually a veteran writer, but can't seem to get your work in the hands of industry pros anymore?
If so, this four week comprehensive class is for you!
This course teaches screenwriters (from all backgrounds) how to sell their script, on their own, with a limited network, no agent/manager, and with little to no prior film experience.
PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS CLASS, YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE COMPLETED SCREENPLAY THAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO SELL OR OPTION.
This class is a great way to network with not only fellow screenwriters, but with actors, directors, and producers.
You will also have the instructor's personal email and phone number. At anytime, even after the course is completed, you are welcome to reach out to the instructor for advice and suggestions.
Always happy to help!
During this four week course, the instructor will set time aside (outside of class hours) to be in office, where students can come in and chat all things screenwriting.
At the completion of this course, you will have:
- A perfected query letter to send to producers
- A list of resources, with detailed information, on where to find active producers, and how to submit to them.
- A professional online presence, and the opportunity to network online with decision-makers.
- A list of producers looking for new and exciting projects.
- Most importantly, you will have the tools and skills necessary to successfully pitch your script in a high-intensity pitch meeting.