Big Ideas Screenwriting Weekend Intensive Los AngelesSeminar - North Hollywood
Class Begins: 06/10/2016 Ends: 06/12/2016
Class Time: 7:00 pm - echo date("g:i a", strtotime($class['class_end_time'])); ?> (PDT)
The Art And Craft of Storytelling: Creating and Shaping Ideas
What’s the Big Idea?
Big Ideas is a Weekend Screenwriting Intensive created by a working producer to give writers what it takes to achieve their dreams. Barri Evins has sold projects to all the major studios. She shares the powerful techniques she uses with the pros on big league projects.
Who Should Take The Seminar?
If you are novice trying to crack your first screenplay, an aspiring writer with several scripts under your belt and ready to break through, or a seasoned writer looking to advance your career, this seminar is for you.
Big Ideas Makes Breaking Into The Film Business A Reality:
• Understand the Industry from The Inside
• Create Concepts that Ignite Industry Interest
• Harness Your Passions and Showcase Your Strengths
• Stop Endlessly Rewriting! Shape and Hone Stories on a Single Page
• Confidently Pitch, Structure and Develop Ideas with Powerful New Tools
• Six months of Individual Mentorship Keeps You On Track for Success
There are lots of ways to learn craft.
Big Ideas Revolutionizes the Way You Create.