21 Days to Your Screenplay TreatmentOnline
Online Class - Start Anytime
Let Screenwriter’s University show you, step-by-step, how to create an electrifying treatment! We’ve made the anxiety-producing process of treatment writing simple with our ground-breaking approach to the form. By the end of this workshop, you will have a strong treatment and a solid log line for your screenplay that has been vetted by an industry professional.
What You'll Learn:
- What a treatment is and what it isn’t
- When to use a treatment
- The differences between a treatment, synopsis, coverage, beat sheet and outline
- The proper format for a treatment
- How to choose what scenes go in your treatment
- What to do with your treatment
- Where to look for story ideas
- The five key components of a feature film treatment
- The six parts of a television series treatment
- How to write and what to include in a one-pager
- How to use a treatment as a sales tool
For anyone whose goal is to write a treatment for a feature film or TV, regardless of experience or skill level. Learn the fundamentals of writing a treatment, including structure and format. Acquire the skills needed to write a screenplay treatment including learning how to create a logline and outline.