echo htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_title']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8"); echo ($contest['contest_anniversary'] != 'None') ? " (season ".htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_anniversary']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8").")": ""; ?>Feature, TV Pilot, Web Series
Contest Begins: 03/09/2017 Ends: 06/28/2017
The ISA Development Program
We are well aware of how challenging it can be to break in to this highly competitive business. We also know that at times it can feel like playing the lottery. It can even feel as if the quality of material may not even matter when it comes to selling a project. We've been listening, and we hear you.
What the ISA is determined to do is promote our members beyond just their past successes, and instead create new ones for you. The ISA Development Program has already helped numerous writers option their material to major production companies - just in the past 18 months. Take a look at the testimonials below, and see for yourself.
The Purpose of the ISA Development Program:
- Provide our CONNECT members with a service that allows their projects to be reviewed, developed, critiqued, and featured through our website, as well as promoted and submitted to industry professionals.
- Submit material to Industry Professionals on behalf of the writer. The ISA does not and will never attach itself to a writer's project, or in other words, if you sell or option a project, it's your project and therefore your accomplishment. We're simply opening the door for you so that you can shine like we already believe you can.
- Offer direct support and creative guidance to CONNECT members.
Further Details to Consider:
- The ISA Development Program is on an invite-only basis through our application process.
- The program is open only to CONNECT members. We value our free members and promise to provide as much material and resources for ALL of our members, but our CONNECT members tend to show the right amount of dedication and tenacity, and therefore we are offering another valuable resource for them.
"I must say - a lot of people talk - but you actually do the deed. I am sincerely impressed with the outstanding efforts you guys at the ISA have done to promote me and my work. It's refreshing to see you step up and actually try (and succeed) in delivering. Most don't give a shit - but, you sir are proving to be the exception to the rule. Thank you again for actually showing you do care - and a big pat on the back for Max Timm - who clearly doesn't stop working even on Saturdays."
~ DC Sayre, ISA Development Program screenwriter
"I thought winning and placing in a number of national screenplay contests would open the doors of Hollywood immediately. It didn't. But it did introduce me to Max Timm and the great people at the International Screenwriters Association. More than just another writer's group, the ISA promoted my screenplays to their wide range of connections, including film producers and even literary managers looking for my style of writing. They also made logline suggestions, along with ways to make my screenplays more marketable. I'm proud to be an ISA member, and to work with a group who works hard for writers on the rise."
~ Vin Morreale
"The ISA Development Program" truly walks the walk. Their belief in screenwriters is not just lip service. They not only care enough to help develop your scripts but then they help get them into the hands of managers and production companies. It goes so far beyond what other screenwriting websites do, some of them which do a lot, but the ISA does more."
~ Jeff York