echo htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_title']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8"); echo ($contest['contest_anniversary'] != 'None') ? " (season ".htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_anniversary']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8").")": ""; ?>Short Brought to you by The Film School
Contest Begins: 06/02/2008 Ends: 06/18/2013
Welcome to the 5th Annual Great American Short Screenplay Contest!
In seven (correctly formatted) pages or less, put your story on the page for a chance at a full-tuition scholarship to TheFilmSchool’s flagship program, the 3-Week-Intensive, an intimate and unique approach to elevating storytelling through the art of filmSUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Write your screenplay. This is the hardest step.
- Review the contest rules.
- Attach your entry in an email.
- All submissions must:
- Include “Screenplay Contest Submission” in the subject.
- Include your full name and phone number.
- Include attachment formatted as a word document (.doc/.docx).
- Wait 3-5 business days for your screenplay to be posted.
- After you receive email confirmation that your script has been accepted, share and vote for your screenplay using the provided link.