echo htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_title']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8"); echo ($contest['contest_anniversary'] != 'None') ? " (season ".htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_anniversary']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8").")": ""; ?>TV Pilot Brought to you by The New York Television Festival
Contest Begins: 05/20/2013 Ends: 06/03/2013
Scripts must be entered by uploading them in a PDF format on the NYTVF upload page: http://www.nytvf.com/2013_fox_contest.html which can be found here beginning May 20, 2013 .
The submission period will open at noon Eastern Time (ET) on May 20, 2013 and will close at noon ET on June 3, 2013. All submissions must be uploaded during this time period, without exception. The contest will stop accepting entries when this period elapses or when the Festival receives 1,500 script entries, whichever comes first.
Final deadline to upload: June 3, 2013 at noon EST
- Limit one entry per person. Each entry must include only one (1) script.
- A maximum (team) of two (2) co-writers are permitted; co-writers may only be associated with a maximum of one entry.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- Entries must be written in English.
- Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and D.C.
- Scripts must be PDF documents received between 12:00 noon ET on May 20, 2013 and 12:00 noon ET on June 3, 2013.
- Scripts must be wholly original (e.g. NOT adapted from books, plays or any other source material and NOT a “spec” of existing television programs or treatments).
- Scripts must be copyrighted or registered. (Help on this)
- Scripts must be submitted under the entrant’s legal name as indicated on such copyright or WGA registration, and as evidenced by entrant’s valid government-issued identification.
- Scripts may not have been previously entered into any other contest or competition. A script that has been produced as a pilot or entered into the NYTVF Independent Pilot Competition is not eligible for the Comedy Script Contest.
- Scripts must not be encumbered by any obligation to, or option held by, a third party.
For full details and to submit visit:
TV Pilot - Winner - 10/26/2013