echo htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_title']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8"); echo ($contest['contest_anniversary'] != 'None') ? " (season ".htmlentities(stripslashes($contest['contest_anniversary']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8").")": ""; ?>Feature, TV Pilot
Contest Begins: 12/01/2016 Ends: 01/15/2017
The ScreenCraft Screenwriting Fellowship is designed to advance the careers of talented screenwriters through ongoing consultation and introductions to key entertainment executives and talent representatives. This is not merely a script contest; it is a chance to enter an intensive program meant to foster relationships between emerging screenwriters and industry professionals. With this fourth-annual fellowship, we aim to cultivate a growing community of visionary screenwriters with meaningful connections to industry mentors.
Up to four winners (TV and/or Film) will receive a year of consultation and development plus:
- $1,000 stipend and round-trip travel to Los Angeles* to be mentored one-on-one by industry professionals:
- Meeting with a literary agent with at least one of the big five agencies (WME, CAA, UTA, ICM, Paradigm)
- Meetings with hand-picked development executives and industry representatives at such companies as: Warner Bros, Fox, Universal Studios, MGM, Lionsgate, Focus Features, Mosaic Media, Kaplan/Perone, Walden, and many more.
- A full scholarship to Robert McKee's world renown story seminar ($865 value)
- Mentorship with Academy Wward winning mentors including:
- Geoffrey Fletcher: ACADEMY AWARD®-winning screenwriter of PRECIOUS and VIOLET & DAISY
- Diana Ossana: ACADEMY AWARD®-winning screenwriter of BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN
- Robert Moresco:ACADEMY AWARD®-winning screenwriter of CRASH and producer of MILLION DOLLAR BABY
- Kristina Reed: ACADEMY AWARD®-winning Producer of Disney’s FEAST as well as BIG HERO 6, KUNG FU PANDA and studio executive on worldwide blockbuster FROZEN.
- James V. Hart: Iconic screenwriter of such beloved films as HOOK, directed by Steven Spielberg, CONTACT, directed by Robert Zemeckis and BRAM STOKER’S DRACULA directed by Francis Ford Coppola, and many others
TV Pilot - Fellowship Recipients - 03/31/2017
- All Genres
TV Pilot [18-70 pages]
- All Genres