echo htmlentities(stripslashes($resource['resource_name']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8"); ?>Book 10% off - No Minimum - Use Code: ISA10WS
- A screenwriting primer for both aspiring and professional scribes
- Offers a comprehensive overview of all facets of screenwriting
- An essential text for every screenwriter’s library
The Screenwriter's Bible may be the most complete screenwriting book ever designed! It includes useful worksheets, sound marketing advice, sample scenes and treatment, the latest on the new spec style, and more. The Screenwriter's Bible is actually five books in one:
- A screenwriting primer that provides a concise presentation of screenwriting basics.
- A workbook that walks the writer through the writing process, from nascent ideas through revisions.
- A formatting guide that presents correct formats for both screenplays and TV scripts.
- A spec writing guide that demonstrates today's spec style through sample scenes and analysis.
- A sales and marketing guide that presents proven strategies to help you create a laser-sharp marketing plan.
Among its wealth of practical information are sample query letters, useful worksheets and checklists, hundreds of examples, sample scenes, and straightforward explanations of screenwriting fundamentals.
The "Bible" is an essential text for every screenwriter’s library.
Publisher: Silman-James Press
Date available: 03/10/2014
Publication date: 03/10/2014
Return policy: 30 days