echo htmlentities(stripslashes($resource['resource_name']), ENT_QUOTES, "UTF-8"); ?>Book 10% off - No Minimum - Use Code: ISA10WS
- Step-by-step screenwriting handbook
- Guidance for every stage of the process featuring a relaxed "ten minutes at a time" method
- The perfect companion for the time-pressed writer
At last, leading Hollywood screenwriting instructor Pilar Alessandra shows everyone who's ever wanted to write a screenplay how to do it - without quitting their jobs or leaving their families.
Packed with over sixty 10-minute writing tools, The Coffee Break Screenwriter keeps it focused and keeps it simple. Now, writers can make real progress on their scripts with only ten minutes of stolen time.
The writer receives guidance and tips at every stage of the often intimidating writing process with a relaxed, "ten minutes at a time" method that focuses the writer and pushes him or her forward. At each step, writers are encouraged to "Take Ten" and tackle an element of their scripts using the templates and tools provided. "What you've Accomplished" sections help writers review their progress. And "Ten Minute Lectures" distill and demystify old-school theory, allowing the writer to unblock and keep writing.
- Publisher: Michael Weise Productions
- Date available: 01/01/2010
- Publication date: 09/01/2010
- Return policy: 30 days